Friday, September 16, 2011

Cute Cat Model

    Cute Cat Images

    So, I have become absolutely OBSESSED with all the different cat breeds, and have decided to share with you some of my absolute favorites.

    First and foremost, the Havana Brown.





    Adorable, right? They have the most amazing mahogany brown coloring, and I adore them. Simple, yet so elegant looking.

    Colorpoint's.

    Summer, I think this may be the 'pointed face' cat you had mentioned on the phone. Either way, I love them, long and sleek. Almost model looking.

    SINGAPURA!!!!


    I love their HUGE eyes, and adorable muscular little bodies. Really makes for an ADORABLE little kitty.

    Cornish Rex.


    They have huge ears, and wave hair, amazing. So freaking adorable.

    Bengal!!
    Cute little leopard spotted kitty. Love him. (As I know my dear friend Summer does as well.)

    EXOTIC!


    Hehe, fat little kitties with smushed in faces. :] Now that I think about it, I think Harmonies car Crookshanks may have been an exotic. I will have to look into that.

    Japanese Bobtail

    They are so adorbale with there short stubby tails. I love them.

    Main Coons!!


    The largest domestic cat breed, and quite adorable at that. I love them. They look almost like little lions or something. Very powerful looking.

    Munchkin Cats!!


    The wiener dog of cats!! I love them. They can't jump though, how sad. So I guess you'd have to follow him around and lift him everywhere, hahaha. So cute though.

    Ocicat!


    They look sort of like the bengal's, but I think these are bigger, and they come in many different colors. I love them. So wild looking!!

    Siberian!

    I love them, huge blue eyes, furry bodies. They are gorgeous kitties.

    Ragdoll!

    I think I read somewhere that you don't have a true ragdoll unless it has blue eyes, I could be wrong though. But that's really cute. And I love them, as well.

    If I ever become rich, I must own at least one of all of these breeds. Because they are all so darn cute, and different.

    And of course, my own adorable little kitties....

    Chester!!!



    I got Chester for free, from a ladt in Hampton Cove, AL, when he was 6 weeks old. He will turn 3 on June 1st of this year. I love him dearly.

    Chaos!!

    Chaos is the newest addition to my little animal family, and I got him from a lady about an hour away, I paid $5 for him, and if you ask me, that was a steal. I fed him with a straw and my finger for about a week. Now he is an adventurous little kitty, and eats just fine. He will be one February of 2011.

Post Title

Cute Cat Model


Post URL

http://frenchbulldogpuppies.blogspot.com/2011/09/cute-cat-model.html


Visit French Bulldog Puppies for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment