Tuesday, September 20, 2011

French Bulldog Images



    I've been trying for a while now to find a French Bulldog puppy to surprise Nash with on his birthday. He really really wants one and I like to give him what he wants. I've searched all over the interwebs, and I've managed to find 4 different French Bulldogs breeders who all happen to have a litter of pups between 7 & 8 weeks old.


    Their names are:
    Carol Anfack
    Alain Steven
    Hansie van Niekerk
    And a man known simply, as Mark.


    I was very excited when I found these five breeders, as between them, I was sure I would be able to locate at least one beautiful puppy for us to adopt as our own dogchild.


    After back-and-forth emails, I managed to find out that, conveniently, they all happen to live in East London! Not-so-conveniently, only one of them seems to have a working cellphone. I don't care though, I just want a puppy from them even- if they don't have airtime, so I decided to speak telephonically to the man called Hansie van Niekerk.

    french bulldog pictures

    french bulldog
    french bulldog
    french bulldog
    french bulldog

    french bulldog
    french bulldog
    french bulldog french bulldog
    When Hansie answered the phone, it was clear that he was not Afrikaans as I had originally suspected, but he was in fact a man of obvious West African decent. Possibly Nigeria. Hansie van Niekerk- The Nigerian. Can you believe? Never mind, I still want his puppy.


    I spoke to Hansie The Nigerian French Bulldog breeder, and asked him if he had any puppies for sale. He told me he'd phone me back.


    Later, I called Hansie back, and a man called Mark answered his phone. He was also selling puppies. But his name was Mark! Would you believe!


    Turns out, he was Mark from the internet! Mark the French Bulldog breeder from East London was answering Hansie van Niekerk the Nigerian French Bulldog breeder from East London's phone!


    Mark and Hansie van Niekerk the Nigerian French Bulldog breeders from East London later sent me this detailed email, along with these photographs of their puppies:


    Thanks for the mail and ?You sound loving and caring for the puppy (How nice of Hansie & Mark. And how observant they are! They had only spoken to me on the phone for a few seconds each, and already they could tell I was loving and caring) and i assure that this puppy will make a great companion with you provided you show him or her love and attention. The puppies are 10 weeks old (They have aged by two weeks since our phone conversation, obviously) and are potty trained. Attached are recent pics of the puppies .Since you are interested in adopting just one puppy then fine provided a loving home is guaranteed.Molly is the male and Lilly is the female (Molly is a bit of a gay name for a male, but I still want him)

    To tell you a bit about my self,i am 59 . I got married 10 years back and so happily married. I have been with dogs all my life . I love this puppies so much and i want the best home.
    I work with the American Peace Corps Association,This is a self voluntary humanitarian Association which sole purpose is to provide for the needy, the poor, the homeless . The Peace Corps Volunteers serve in 74 countries in Africa, Asia, the Caribbean, Central and South America, Europe, and the Middle East. Collaborating with local community members, Volunteers work in areas like education, youth outreach and community development, the environment, and information technology. The Peace Corps works in countries from Asia to Central America, and from Europe to Africa. In each of these countries, Volunteers work with governments, schools, and entrepreneurs to address changing and complex needs in education, health and HIV/AIDS, business, information technology, agriculture, and the environment. you can find out more about this Association at www.peacecorps.gov <http://www.peacecorps.gov/> ..... maybe you might wish to volunteer and join..

    WE are on a peace corps mission in South Africa East London and I'm giving the puppies out because we are soon living south Africa to Switzerland and i have been told by out general manager that there is now way that i can travel to Switzerland along side with this puppies because we have a lot of work to do there.So i was really worried but i have no option than to give them out . So I am presently in South Africa East London now! and i will be transporting the puppy from South Africa East London and the transportation from South Africa East London will take just some few hours. I will only transport this puppy to you provided a loving home is guaranteed.
    So the puppy will be transported and delivered right to your door step. I will be transporting the puppy along side with all it health papers, clothing, (How much clothing exactly? I don't have that much closet space?) toys and traveling crate. I will be glad to answer any questions that you might have to help you get your new family member. Take a look at the pictures of the puppies Molly is the male and Lilly is the female Thanks and reply
    Hansie van niekek and Mark
    0725021509



    Lilly

    Molly The Gay




    Poor Hansie. Not only was he single up to the age of 49!!! but he also can't spell his own surname. I'm not saying I don't want his puppy, of course.


    I also got a reply from Alain Stevens shortly after I emailed him:


    Hello there,
    Regards to received mail.My French bulldog pups are just 9 weeks old and are ready for new homes now.My pups are Short and stocky,excellent pedigree from great champion lines pure bred French bulldog puppies They are so beautiful.They will make a very good companion.They are full of fun and love to play.They are very nice looking puppies.They have a reason to be proud of themselves. (I'm sure they do!) Both of dad's parents are champions and mom was champion sired.You can be proud of them just anywhere you go.I offer 1 for R3000.This includes transportation and handling charges to your location nationwide if you can not come for pick up.Have some few questions if you don't mind.Are you experienced with dogs,do you have a family and children to play with a dog.I'm based in East London,Eastern Cape? (Yes? You are?) and finally which sex would you like?
    Regards
    Alain
    0724699441




    I've informed Alain that I would like a male puppy. As I said, his phone is out of order, so I can't call him. But as soon as he gets back to me, I'm transferring the money to his account!


    When Hansie van Niekek and Mark The Nigerian reply, I am totally transferring the money to them too!


    They all just seem so nice! And like they really care about dogs. And I need to be sure I'm getting a puppy.


    Just got an email from Amanda. She also happens to have a puppy called Lilly! Yay! I'm transferring money to her account too! Weeeee! I'm not sure if she lives with Mark, Hansie van Niekek and Alain in the East London French Bulldog cult, but I'm guessing she does.


    Lilly The Second

Post Title

French Bulldog Images


Post URL

http://frenchbulldogpuppies.blogspot.com/2011/09/french-bulldog-images.html


Visit French Bulldog Puppies for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment